Besides our support for a vocational training, the Education & Development fund is also meant for short courses as a means for self development regarding an improvement of your anthroposophical work situation. You are eligible if the intended training or course creates a cohesion between ideal, approach and financing. In addition, the course or training should fit within the view and aims of the Iona Stichting.
The following conditions are important for submitting an application for a course or training:
- the course or training fits within out view and aims
- the course or training concerns social involvement
- the course or training has not yet started, apply well in time, not a few days before
- It is a short-term course (no longer than 3 months)
- that, in principle, both you and your employer, co-finance the course or training
how to apply
Have you applied before, note that we only take your current application into consideration if we have received an evaluation report of your previous project!
Only use our online system to request support.
In case of a positive decision, the funds will be transferred directly to the training institute.
When the course or training is finished, we will ask you to send us an evaluation report. We are interested in your personal findings, but offer the following guidelines:
- how did you experience your course or training?
- what went well and what could be improved?
- was your financial situation adequate?
You submit the evaluation in your online portal.